6 In. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, metal, 18 TPI give you the teeth you need to cut through metal. The standard attachment will fit your existing reciprocating saw, so you can replace your existing blade.
Both of the blades in the Craftsman 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, metal, 18 TPI - 2 pk. are made with bimetal. This is so they will cut through metal cleanly. Both are six inches long and have 18 teeth per inch. The finish is white with red detail and the Craftsman logo as well as black identification are on the base and side of the blade.
- 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, metal, 18 TPI - 2 pk. will cut several types of metal
- Set comes with 2 blades, so you have backup for later or to complete a tough job
- Both blades are 6 " long and have 18 teeth per inch
- Constructed of bimetal, so the material will cut through metal easily
- Identifying marks on the base of the blade, so you always know which blade you are using